|Chocolate Mug cake recipe
||[Jan. 9th, 2011|07:08 pm]
* coffee mug|
* 4 tablespoons flour - make sure you measure it right - or the cake is a lie!
* 4 tablespoons sugar
* 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
* 2 tablespoons whisked egg - 1 egg is too much, 1 egg white is too eggy, 1 yolk is too dense, but 2 tblsp is just right!
* 3 tablespoons milk
* 3 tablespoons oil
* 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
* splash vanilla or other flavoring - try peppermint or cinnamon
Tried this recipe with Aleksei and it is absolutely delicious! Perhaps a little less sugar next time.